POLI Centrum Kształcenia i Integracji
Podjazd 7/9A, 81-805 Sopot, Poland
phone: +48 58 732 73 01, mobile: +48 505 82 75 82
mBank BIG/SWIFT: BREXPLPWMBK, account no: PL 97 1140 2004 0000 3002 7662 2829
More information? Write to us! [addr:biuro #%%# poli.edu.pl - replace #%%# with]
By submitting the form you agree to the processing of your personal data on the under-mentioned terms, in accordance with the GDPR Act of 27 April 2016.
Information regarding the processing of personal data
We hereby inform you that:
- The administrator of the data provided in this form is POLI Centrum Kształcenia i Integracji Joanna Saganowska, based at ul. Podjazd 7 / 9a in Sopot.
- The purpose of collecting data with the use of the form above is:
- a) to ensure the possibility of sending marketing content via email to the e-mail address and contact the telephone number indicated on the form, for an indefinite period;
- b) to perform a contract for teaching Polish as a foreign language and organize the examination, for the term of the contract.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to make contact and perform the above-mentioned contract. In case of refusal to provide data, it will not be possible to perform the contract.
- The data provided by you will not be shared with third parties. Recipients of data will be only institutions authorized by law and persons authorized by the Administrator, including entities processing such data on their behalf, e.g. a technical service provider and entities providing it with advisory and financial services.
- The data provided by you will not be profiled.
- You have the right to access, correct and delete the data and restrict the processing thereof , as well as the right to object to, demand the cessation of processing and data transfer, as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory body, or the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Although the data administrator has no intention of transferring personal data to a third country or an international organization, this may occur with all data security safeguards in place.